December 20 at 1:54 p.m.
Power has been restored to the Mayflower Hill campus. While the power is back and WiFi is functioning, it may take some time for all systems to run seamlessly. Normal campus operations will resume on Thursday. Faculty and staff who remain without power continue to be welcome to come to campus with their families to be in a warm place, power devices, and visit the dining hall.
While the Facilities Department has cleaned up much of the damage to campus, there is still more work to do, and they continue to assess what needs to be done and work to address it. They must also turn their attention to preparing the campus for the start of the January term, so please be patient as they work through a significant backlog of work.
Additional information is below.
- Dinner tonight (December 20) will be served at Roberts. The winter schedule for dining will resume tomorrow morning (December 21).
- While power is back, it may take time for all systems to be back up and running. If you notice an issue in your residence hall, please contact campus security.
- Wi-Fi and service to campus phone lines have been restored. Please resume the use of the numbers below to contact campus security:
- Campus Security Emergency Line: 207-859-5911
- Campus Security Non-Emergency Line: 207-859-5530
Updates will be posted here as needed.